Bristol’s Clean Air Plan
There are three stages (or “business cases”) in developing the Clean Air Plan. The first stage – the Strategic Outline Case or SOC was submitted and approved by Government at the end of March 2018. The key documents are available below:
- Strategic Outline Case
- Annex A – Assessment of “long list” of complementary measures
- Annex B – Assessment of charging Clean Air Zone measures
- Annex C – Assessment of timescales to compliance
- Annex D – Assessment of charging schemes against critical success factors
- Annex E – Logic Map
Some of our Outline Business Case (OBC) documents are available now, see below, these are draft documents and data reports that set out our methodology and assisted with our baselines for the technical work.
- Air Quality Modelling Report
- Modelling Methodology Report
- Transport Modelling Methodology Report
- ANPR Data Analysis
- LGV & HGV Validation Technical Note
- Stated Preference Survey Report
- Canyon Parameters Report
- Economic Case
GBATS4M MetroWest documents:
- GBATS4M Demand Model Report
- GBATS4M Metrowest Public Transport Local Model Validation Report
- GBATS4M MetroWest Highway Model Local Model Validation Report PART 1
- GBATS4M MetroWest Highway Model Local Model Validation Report PART 2
In June 2019 Bristol’s Cabinet approved consultation on two options derived from the work done in the strategic outline case. Consultation will start in July 2019 and further information on the options will be provided during consultation.
More documents will be made available as they are finalised.
The final stage in the process will be the Final Business Case (FBC). These will be published in due course.